Saturday, March 2, 2013

Liz, the sexy air hostess

Anne Quan - Hello, how are you after your photoshooting?

Liz - I am great, I loved being photographed, thought it was a hot thing to do.

A.Q.  Was it fun? exciting? hot? boring?

Liz - It was both fun and exciting, and when I undressed it became hot.

A.Q.   What do you think of Anne, the photographer?

Liz - She is a hottie and I can’t wait to take her to my bed.

A.Q.  What do you wear when you go to bed?

Liz - Nothing, sleeping naked is soooooo relaxing.

A.Q.  What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?

Liz - I had sex in a glass elevator with another woman.

A.Q.   Have you ever dated 2 girls / 2 guys at the same time?

Liz - Yes, I love threesomes, in any make up.

A.Q.  Now...have you ever read erotic magazines?

Liz - I am an air hostess, what do you think, grins.

A.Q.  What is the sexiest single article of clothing that a woman can wear?

Liz - Garters or heels, can't make my mind up.







No comments:

Post a Comment